Department of work with international students
Department of work with international students is a structural unit of Rauf Ablyazov East European University, whose activities are aimed at developing, expanding and strengthening international cooperation, as well as international relations and cooperation of the University in the scientific, educational and cultural spheres.
The Department is headed by Yuliia Syvolap.
The purpose of the Department is:
- development, organization, coordination and implementation of activities in the field of international cooperation of the University in education and science, in particular, development of positions on its expansion and strengthening, promotion of direct relations with foreign partners;
- organizing the admission of foreign students to the University and ensuring their registration in Ukraine with the State Migration Service of Ukraine;
- participation in solving the issues of organizing professional training and internships for teachers in foreign educational institutions and international educational programmes;
- dissemination of information about the directions and conditions of admission to the University abroad, monitoring of existing and prospective academic exchange programmes, organization of the selection of participants in academic exchange programmes;
- studying the leading educational technologies of foreign countries, the experience of the leading higher education institutions of Ukraine in the professional training of foreign students;
- organization of attracting foreign citizens to study at the University;
- coordination of the work of structural subdivisions on the organization of admission of foreign students;
- coordination of the work of structural subdivisions in organizing the educational process of foreign students;
- creating appropriate conditions for the stay and study of foreign students.
We are waiting for you!